NoDa Brewing Company is roaring into the ‘20s with fun events, exciting news, and, as always, an immense selection of quality brews. Here’s what they have brewing in the year ahead.
- The OG/N. Davidson St. tap room is reinvented and reopen, Fridays through Sundays, featuring sours, barrel-aged brews, exclusive beer variations, optional flavor additions, bingo, and a #SourSunday drink special.
- A 2020 beer calendar is live at nodabrewing.com, including Radio Haze juicy hazy IPA – a big hit, now available year-round.
- Brizo, Charlotte’s first craft seltzer, is gaining in popularity. Watch out 2020!
- Online beer menus are available for N. Tryon St. North End (NE) & the OG. Tap lists at your fingertips 24/7!
- A beautiful pavilion is available for even more year-round events and (still) FREE event space at NE.
- The new website is brimming with information and events. (Online merchandise shopping is “in-store” for 2020.)
- An expanding product presence in both Carolinas.
The brewery has something for everyone, every day. Check out the weekly calendar of events below:
- Mondays: Ve-Go #MeatlessMonday and You Drink We Donate #YDWD (NE)
- Tuesdays: The Tin Kitchen (NE)
- Wednesdays: Run Club and The Tin Kitchen (NE)
- Thursdays: Trivia and The Tin Kitchen (NE)
- Fridays: Live music, free brewery tours, The Tin Kitchen (NE), and beer releases (NE, OG)
- Saturdays: Free brewery tours (NE)
- Sundays: Yoga, Run Club, and free brewery tours (NE); Bingo & Sour Sunday (OG)