Dream come true! NoDa Brewing Company has made its long-awaited North Carolina dream a reality by now having its brews in practically every county. The addition of the sandhills and mountain territories last month completed their goal. They could have made it happen sooner but wanted to grow their own delivery teams in the Charlotte and Triangle areas, in addition to arranging distributor partnerships for the rest of the state. The NoDa neighborhood is where it all began, and now you can find and share the taste of home almost anywhere you go in the state!
FUSION Series of Imperial Hazy IPAs! If you like IPAs that pack a punch of hops and fruit, this series is for YOU. On Feb. 17, the brewery released Imperial Hazy IPA with Tangerine, the first of four. The second in the series will be grapefruit (stay tuned to find out that release date).
Say hello to carton packaging for two special brews! The brewery is introducing cartons to its packaging options. Haze So-Low hazy IPA and Lager Days lager are each now available in cartons of eight. Between them they satisfy the wide spectrum of craft beer loving palates, from hoppy to not, and are easy drinking and low alcohol by volume. Full-pint cans with double the fun and convenience, and zero plastic!
Mid-February to mid-March releases
- FUSION Tangerine Imperial Hazy IPA: Bold & citrusy
- Lager Days: Low alcohol and gluten-reduced
- Haze So-Low: Low cal, low carb, and low alcohol hazy IPA
- Sammies: Cookie-inspired biscuity coconut and cocoa nibs blonde ale
- Blood Orange Gose: German wheat ale kettle sour
…Something for everyone!
Upcoming taproom events
- March 13: Dog pop-up vendors B5 Photography & The Barn Door
- March 16: You Drink We Donate (YDWD) for Project Sweet Peas
- March 23: YDWD for RAIN
- March 28: OneBlood Blood Drive
For details, plus trivia night dates, food vendor information, COVID cautious guidelines, and more, check nodabrewing.com and social media.